Vajramani, Indramani, Abhidhya, Manivar, Sayak, Almas and Adamantine are names of diamond gems. It has been called the king of gems. It is available in many colors like white, blue, green, yellow, pink, black, red, purple etc. It is mainly found in South Africa, Brazil, Ghana, Russia, Australia, India and Tanzania etc.
The diamond gem is of the planet Venus. If diamond ashes of gemstones are made and eaten in honey or cream, then all diseases of the body are eliminated. Impotence ends. Heart disease is cured. Mental weakness ends.
Wearing a diamond that is beautiful, shiny, and full of aura gives happiness. Wealth is obtained. Means of indulgence and luxury are available. Happiness is found in married life. Film artists get their benefit from wearing diamonds. Wearing diamond gives the pleasure of vehicles. There is profit in business. Leaders and ministers get special benefits by wearing red and yellow diamonds.
Wearing red colored diamond is a fear of vehicle accident. Wearing a diamond with a white mark marks destruction of property. The child suffers from wearing yellow stained diamond. Wearing rough diamonds hinders every task.
- On any Friday of Shukla Paksha, one should wear diamond in gold ring in Bharani, Pushya, Purva Phalphaguni, Purvashada Nakshatra.
- On the day the diamond gemstone is worn, donate items related to the planet Venus.
- People of Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, Aquarius are benefited by wearing diamonds.
- Diamond gemstones should not be worn with rubies, pearls, Coral, topaz gems.
- White Zarkan, Turmali, White Topaz and Opal are the jewels of diamonds.