IAS, IPS Like how to become an administrative officer or how to get success in civil services, one has to see the position of Sun, Mars and Jupiter in the horoscope. If in the horoscope of a person these three planets Sun, Mars and Jupiter are sitting in exalted zodiac, sitting in a triangle or are sitting in the center, then the person will be IPS, IAS becomes an officer.
Mars is the significator of courage, strength, valor, enthusiasm, etc. and Sun is considered to be the factor of administrative position or administrative rights and functions, in addition to this, Jupiter gives knowledge to the person as well as the ability to manage situations and systems.
If any one of the following yogas is formed in the horoscope, then the person will be IPS, IAS can become:
- If Mars is sitting in self or exalted sign (Aries, Scorpio or Capricorn) in the horoscope, then success in IPS is achieved.
- If the planet Mars is in the tenth house and there is a vision of Jupiter on Mars, then the person gets passed in the civil services.
- Sun is sitting in exalted sign or own sign (Leo, Aries).
- If the Sun planet is in the tenth house and there is a vision of Jupiter on the Sun, then the person passes in the civil services.
- If Mars and Sun are in Aries in the horoscope, then the person will get IPS. becomes an officer.
- If Jupiter is in its own sign or exalted (Sagittarius, Pisces, Cancer) and is sitting in Centre or Triangle in the horoscope.
- If Sun and Jupiter are sitting in the Ascendant in the horoscope, then the person’s IPS. There are many chances of becoming.