Pearl gem is the gem of the moon planet. The moon is the lord planet of Cancer. White and beautiful pearl beads are the best. Wearing pearl gems keeps one’s mind calm. Wearing pearl of the north type means round, balsamic and beautiful aura soothes the person’s anger, improves health, enhances lifespan, shines fortune and provides opportunities for visits to other countries. The strength of the person increases, respect is gained in social and political fields and the person’s reputation spreads in all four directions.
- Wearing pearl without pearl destroys force, impairs intelligence, brings disease and destroys its wealth.
- Wearing pearls thick and thin somewhere causes destruction of wealth.
- The brain stops working by wearing long pearls.
- Wearing a broken pearl leads to loss of business or problems in the job.
- Wearing a pearl similar to the size of a fish causes problems to the child.
Its name in Hindi is Moti. Its other names are mukta, muktafal, muktik, muktak, benign, shashiratna, shalij, mukharid, margarita and marwarid. Pearls are found in seas and lakes etc. The main places of their attainment are Japan, China, Persian Gulf, Sri Lanka, Australia, Russia, Germany and India etc. Pearls found in Basra are considered the best. Beads are cultivated in China and Japan.
- Moon stone is a white hakik pearl gemstone.
- Diamond, sapphire, onyx, garlic should never be worn with pearl gems.
- The pearl should be worn in silver or gold veneer in smallest finger.
- 2, 4, 6 or 11 Ratti should be worn in the junior finger after consulting a qualified astrologer in hand, Rohini or Shravan Nakshatra.
How to wear pearl gem
On the full moon day of Shukla Paksha in pearl silver ring, Ganga water in the moon’s hora, immersed in raw milk should be worn while chanting the number 11000 of ओम श्रां श्रीं श्रों सः चन्द्रमसे नमः